VHF Radio

Since August 2005 a new rule is applied for shipborne VHF Radio:
The Skipper must have an appropriate Radio Certificate!

It is probably very unlikely that you are looking for the German equivalent of Radio Operator's certificates like the Long Range Certificate (LRC) for world-wide operation on VHF, HF and satellites, or the Short Range Certificate (SRC) for VHF traffic on coastal waters, or the UBI for European inland waterways.

But just in case - I am training Radio Operators since more than 20 years now. For nearly ten years I have been trainer for radio certificates in one of Hannover's yachting schools. If you need more information then please contact me directly.

all three German certificates

Copyright © Ernst F. Schroeder, all rights reserved.